Tuesday, October 03, 2006

We have much to discuss, you and I

  • Mark Foley (R-FL) has lent credence to SS's longtime view that all Republicans are pederasts, and that they will make your children gay. There is no reason for the Democrats to employ any other message before the midterm election.
  • Felipe Alou is leaving the Giants, leaving the managerial position open for Denny Hastert.
  • The 49ers were destroyed, devoured, digested, and defecated by the Chiefs. I maintain that they're better than they looked, and that they will rise like a mighty 7-9 phoenix.
  • It has emerged that Condoleeza Rice was given a Powerpoint presentation by Mohammed Atta that presented every detail of the 9/11 plot, down to the date & time. Unfortunately, he employed too many unnecessary transition animations, his slides were overly detailed with a tiny font, and he read directly off the slides. Consequence? The core message was lost.
  • I'd like to thank Michelin for awarding my restaurant three stars again; who says fellatio don't pay?
  • Right now, anticipation of the Borat movie is the only thing keeping me alive. If it meets my impossibly high expectations, then it will have exceeded my meta-expectations.