Sunday, October 29, 2006

A new, flexible agenda

Uncle Grambo, the genial proprietor of Whatevs.org, came up with a rather clever idea... just as I was coming up with the same idea, honest. It's kind of like Darwin & Wallace, if Darwin were a popular blogger and Wallace were an obscure blogger. And if Wallace were dangerously handsome & lithe as a panther. With pretty good teeth. So anyway, I think I'll appropriate this idea for a week & see if it motivates me to blog.

  • Monday: Sports talk. Those indifferent to sports may use Monday to view other websites of interest to them, such as this one or this one.
  • Tuesday: A delightfully amusing juxtaposition of "high" culture and "low" culture, with surprising results.
  • Wednesday: A reference to an item in the news, followed by absurd embellishments.
  • Thursday: An enthusiastic recommendation of a book, movie, or album. With jokes.
  • Friday: Grab bag! Either 1) an offbeat anecdote involving a minor incident in my life, or 2) a sincere rant directed at the latest revelation of malfeasance by the current administration.

I hope you like the new format. Please use the comments section below if you object.