Busy today. Here are some of the stories the boys in the newsroom are feverishly putting together:
- True-life tales of a shoebox filled with the assorted memorabilia of a certain Lois Howorth of the Anna Head School for Girls in Berkeley, CA, around the early 1900s.
- An obscene poem about Esteban Loiza.
- A paean to "Red Bumb Ball," a collection of late '60s rocksteady from Pressure Sounds.
- Art Brut: are your children safe?
- A list of ideas for surefire hits in the execrable market for point-of-purchase books.
- A story about a cute baby giraffe and his adventures in the land of taffy.
- Hootenanny v. jamboree: history renders its verdict. And the results may surprise you.