Monday, October 15, 2007

Instructions for making a nuclear bomb

Here is a surefire recipe for constructing a nuclear weapon:

  1. I have always been curious to see who searches for this kind of thing. Radioactive Boy Scouts, for instance.
  2. Presumably, there's all kinds of crappy or scarily useful information posted online by lunatics.
  3. Therefore, this post probably won't make it into Google's top 100 search results.
  4. I might need some specific ordered combination of terms, like "bomb recipe" or "step by step nuclear bomb" or "nuclear bomb instructions."
  5. Nonetheless, it would be awfully interesting if I got hits on this site from people searching for such a thing. I will report back to you.
  6. I'm sure the NSA and the FBI and the BBC and BB King have posted all kinds of lures and traps online, and play the "track IP address" game.
  7. By simply posting about this topic, I may find myself face-to-face with scary waterboarders in dark suits tomorrow.
  8. Tell my mother I love her.
  9. Mix 3 cups of flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, and 1 tsp of salt in a bowl.
  10. Add 2 oz bourbon, a dash of bitters, and 1/2 a teaspoon of Triple Sec.