Thursday, February 23, 2006

Peas

I like to eat peas.


Comments (9)

Oh my God. Your awesome. I love you.
--Posted by Erin on February 23, 2006

This is consistently one of the most incisive, juicy blogs on the internet. Keep it up.
--Posted by terence02 on February 23, 2006

Peas? Who are you? What is this drivel? Shut the fuck up about your peas. You're not funny. You're not clever. Stupid cunt.
--Posted by alex on February 23, 2006

Yes and that is a very good point of view. I also enjoy your site with its discussion of the fascinating topic of PEAS. There are many interesting aspects to this. Perhaps some of you might also enjoy discount prices on tanzanite at another interesting website I have found.
--Posted by Mr. Doggy on February 23, 2006

Um, ok. I thought the internet had already covered that ground about, you know, two years ago. If you don't mind being part of a dead movement, all I can say is: whatevs.
--Posted by ukulele_man on February 23, 2006

I think you've touched on something very important, but you've given the topic short shrift. For those of you who are interested, I suggest you check out my own blog, which addresses this question in somewhat more detail.
--Posted by Beverly on February 23, 2006

That is genius. Bravo, sir.
--Posted by Holden_Caulfield2983075837 on February 23, 2006

Jesus Christ, that is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read. Do you have no internal editor? No sense of self-respect? Seriously, that pisses me off. You fucking twat. Where do you live? Seriously. I am coming to find you. I am going to kick your ass, hard. Tell me, motherfucker. Typical snarky bourgeois pretentious whiny cowardly retarded cliched unfunny asshatted pseud douchebag. I hate you. I will be on the SE corner of 4th and B, near Max-- which you probably like, asshole-- at 8 pm tonight. Come find me and get the shit beat out of you.
--Posted by Rene on February 23, 2006

Some of you are being awfully hard on him. Please, remember: he tries.
--Posted by Mom on February 23, 2006